Specialty Webinar: All About Obstetrics and Gynecology
It’s never too early to start exploring different areas of medicine to get a feel for which fits you best. Join us for a live webinar on Tuesday, December 11th at 7:30 p.m. ET, where you’ll have the opportunity to explore the specialty area of obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN). This webinar will feature a panel of AUC alumni currently practicing in the field, including our host for the event, Dr. Doug Tanita (Class of 2007).
Doug Tanita, MD, FACOG is a Managing Partner at Complete Care OB/GYN in Henderson, NV and Adjunct Faculty at Touro University School of Medicine. He graduated from the University of California-Santa Barbara before earning his MD at AUC in 2007. He then completed his OB/GYN residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, FL.
During the webinar, Dr. Tanita and our alumni panel will answer specialty-specific questions like
- What’s a typical day like for an emergency medicine physician?
- What is the residency outlook for OB/GYN as a specialty?
- Are there opportunities to sub-specialize?
The following alumni will join Dr. Tanita on the webinar to share their experiences practicing in OB/GYN:
- Dr. Christine Armstrong, MD ’14 | OB/GYN at Oakwood Hospital, MI
- Dr. Mitchell Clark, MD ’14 | Gynecological Oncology Fellow at the University of Toronto, ON
- Dr. Ingrid Paredes, MD ’11 | OB/GYN at St. Luke’s Hospital, PA
- Dr. Craig Sauer, MD ’14 | Attending Physician, OB/GYN at Yale New Haven Hospital, CT
Our alumni team will be answering questions live during the webinar—if you have a question about OB/GYN or AUC while we’re broadcasting, don’t be shy about jumping in, and we’ll try our best to answer your question live at the event. We look forward to you joining us!