This scholarship is awarded to qualified applicants who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, or those who hold dual US-Canadian citizenship.
$5,000 towards tuition for semesters 1-5; $6,000 for semesters 6-10, renewable for the standard duration of studies (10 semesters total) at AUC. Maximum award amount is $55,000, based on continued eligibility requirements. Monies are awarded in US dollars.
- Canadian citizenship, Canadian permanent resident status, or dual US-Canada citizenship
- Incoming first-semester students and transfer students are eligible for this scholarship
- For continued eligibility: Satisfactory academic progress
- Hold an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s level)
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to AUC for the scholarship to be awarded
- If a transfer student is accepted, granted advanced standing, and scholarship-eligible, that student’s maximum award amount is dependent on his/her semester of placement.
*For incoming students beginning January 2019 onward. Previous Canadian Scholarship recipients should refer to their original award letter for award amounts.
How to Qualify
This scholarship will be awarded to qualified applicants during the enrollment process, after submission of a completed application to AUC.