Awarded to qualified applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
AUC's Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships on a weekly basis. If you have questions or documentation to submit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$5,000 towards tuition, renewable for the duration of studies (9.5 semesters) at AUC—up to $47,500—based on continued eligibility requirements
|Semester||Application Deadline||Final Award Date|
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Minimum undergraduate overall GPA of 3.0 or minimum MCAT score of 25 (old version) or 500 (new version)
- For continued eligibility: Satisfactory academic progress
- Hold an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s level)
- 2 letters of recommendation (These letters may not be authored by a member of your family. You may use the letters of recommendation that accompany your application to AUC.)
- Complete the scholarship application
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to AUC for the scholarship to be awarded
- Only incoming first-semester students may apply for this scholarship
- An additional letter may be submitted beyond what you submitted in your original application to AUC.
Required documentation can be provided via email at email@example.com or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
880 SW 145th Avenue, Suite 202
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Apply for the Scholarship
We respect your privacy and will never sell your information to a third party. Completing and submitting this form provides consent without obligation for AUC to call, text, and/or email you about your education by automated means or prerecorded messages at the number and/or email address you provide.