This scholarship is awarded to qualified applicants who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, or those who hold dual US-Canadian citizenship.
$5,000 towards tuition for semesters 1-5; $6,000 for semesters 6-10, renewable for the standard duration of studies (10 semesters total) at AUC. Maximum award amount is $55,000, based on continued eligibility requirements. Monies are awarded in US dollars.
- Canadian citizenship, Canadian permanent resident status, or dual US-Canada citizenship
- Incoming first-semester students and transfer students are eligible for this scholarship
- For continued eligibility: Satisfactory academic progress
- Hold an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s level)
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to AUC for the scholarship to be awarded
- If a transfer student is accepted, granted advanced standing, and scholarship-eligible, that student’s maximum award amount is dependent on his/her semester of placement.
*For incoming students beginning January 2019 onward. Previous Canadian Scholarship recipients should refer to their original award letter for award amounts.