This scholarship is awarded to qualified applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of a country outside the United States or Canada.
$5,000 toward tuition for semesters 1-5; $6,000 for semesters 6-10, renewable for the standard duration of studies (10 semesters total) at AUC. Maximum award amount is $55,000, based on continued eligibility requirements. Monies are awarded in US dollars.
- This scholarship will only be awarded to citizens/permanent residents of countries outside the United States or Canada
- Students who hold dual US-Canadian citizenship are not eligible for this scholarship
- Incoming first-semester students and transfer students are eligible for this scholarship
- For continued eligibility: Satisfactory academic progress
- Hold an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s level)
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to AUC for the scholarship to be awarded
- If a transfer student is accepted, granted advanced standing, and scholarship-eligible, that student’s maximum award amount is dependent on his/her semester of placement.
How to Qualify
This scholarship will be awarded to qualified applicants during the enrollment process, after submission of a completed application to AUC.