Mississippi College Scholarship
Awarded to qualified applicants who have graduated Mississippi College M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program.
AUC's Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships on a weekly basis. If you have questions or further documentation to submit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 2018 Application Deadline: 4/2/2018
May 2018 Award Date: 4/20/2018
$5,000 towards tuition – renewable for one additional semester ($10,000 maximum)
- Graduate of Mississippi College M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA in at least 3 of the 5 medical courses outlined below in the M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program at Mississippi College.
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Medical Physiology
- Human Neuroanatomy
- Human Embryology
- "Recommendation without reservation" letter from Program Director at Mississippi College’s M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program
- Hold an offer of admission to AUC
- This scholarship is open to incoming students only
- For continued eligibility: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), as outlined in the Academic Catalog under the Academic Performance section.
Required documentation can be provided via email at email@example.com or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
880 SW 145th Avenue
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027