Mississippi College Scholarship
A $5,000 scholarship awarded to qualified applicants who have graduated Mississippi College M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program. This scholarship is renewable for one additional semester.
AUC's Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships on a weekly basis. If you have questions or further documentation to submit, please email email@example.com.
September 2018 Application Deadline: 7/30/2018
September 2018 Final Award Date: 8/17/2018
January 2019 Application Deadline: 12/3/2018
January 2019 Final Award Date: 12/21/2018
$5,000 towards tuition – renewable for one additional semester ($10,000 maximum)
- Graduate of Mississippi College M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA in at least 3 of the 5 medical courses outlined below in the M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program at Mississippi College.
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Medical Physiology
- Human Neuroanatomy
- Human Embryology
- "Recommendation without reservation" letter from Program Director at Mississippi College’s M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program
- Hold an offer of admission to AUC
- This scholarship is open to incoming students only
- For continued eligibility: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), as outlined in the Academic Catalog under the Academic Performance section.
Required documentation can be provided via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
880 SW 145th Avenue
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027