Awarded to entering AUC students from the United Kingdom who meet scholarship requirements.
AUC's Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships on a weekly basis. If you have questions or further documentation to submit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$5,000 toward tuition per semester—renewable for the duration of studies at AUC
Application Deadlines & Award Dates
May 2018 Application Deadline: 4/2/2018
May 2018 Award Date: 4/20/2018
- Minimum undergraduate overall GPA of 3.0 or minimum UKCAT score of 2480 or higher
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Complete the scholarship application below
- Hold an offer of admission to AUC
- UK citizenship or permanent resident status
- This scholarship is open to incoming students only
- For Continued Eligibility: Satisfactory Academic Progress, as outlined in the Academic Catalog under the Academic Performance section
Required documentation can be provided via email at email@example.com or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
880 SW 145th Avenue, Suite 202
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Note: Though AUC's Scholarship Committee will review award applications as they are received, this scholarship will only be officially awarded to applicants who hold an offer of admission to AUC.
Apply for the Scholarship
We respect your privacy and will never sell your information to a third party. Completing and submitting this form provides consent without obligation for AUC to call, text, and/or email you about your education by automated means or prerecorded messages at the number and/or email address you provide.