Campus and Facilities at AUC Medical School
Read about our simulation and anatomy labs, classroom technology, campus facilities, and more.
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC) has moved boldly into the future of medical education through the implementation of innovative teaching programs, modern laboratories, and supplemental electronic curriculum delivery.
Our campus in Cupecoy, St. Maarten—where students complete their first two years of academic study—provides medical students with a modern learning environment equipped with powerful technological and academic resources.
- Contemporary lecture halls enhanced with audio/visual technology, including lecture capture recording systems
- Clinical patient examination rooms
- Comprehensive medical library and online portal with access to complimentary electronic resources and journals
- Student computer and testing center
- Campus-wide wireless internet connectivity
- Simulation lab and Harvey simulator
- Fully equipped anatomical dissection laboratory featuring medical imaging
- Applied research laboratory
Other AUC Campus Features
- On-campus housing
- Fitness center
- Cafeteria and chef
- Student lounges and study spaces
- 24/7 on-campus security
- Wheelchair-accessible campus
- Courtesy shuttle services