Our Caribbean Medical University St. Maarten Campus
Read about our simulation and anatomy labs, classroom technology, campus facilities, and more.
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC) has moved boldly into the future of medical education through the implementation of innovative teaching programs, modern laboratories, and supplemental electronic curriculum delivery.
Our campus in Cupecoy, St. Maarten—where students complete their first two years of academic study—provides medical students with a modern learning environment equipped with powerful technological and academic resources.
St. Maarten Medical School Campus Highlights
- Contemporary lecture halls enhanced with audio/visual technology, including lecture capture recording systems
- Clinical patient examination rooms
- Comprehensive medical library and online portal with access to complimentary electronic resources and journals
- Student computer and testing center
- Campus-wide wireless internet connectivity
- Simulation lab and Harvey simulator
- Fully equipped anatomical dissection laboratory featuring medical imaging
- Applied research laboratory
Life on Campus
Other AUC Campus Features
- On-campus housing
- Fitness center
- Cafeteria and chef
- Student lounges and study spaces
- 24/7 on-campus security
- Wheelchair-accessible campus
- Courtesy shuttle services
Life on St. Maarten is much like AUC's academic experience—both connect you to an exciting, friendly and intimate community. With residents from 90+ different nations, art and music from around the world, and cuisine ranging from French to Vietnamese to American fast food, daily life is diverse and vibrant as you want it to be.
Did you know AUC has more than 25 student clubs and interest groups? From academic and service organizations to social and cultural groups, discover the variety of ways you can get involved.
At AUC, we take great pride in assisting students in finding housing that is safe, comfortable, and conducive to study. Explore both on-campus and off-campus housing options.