Alumni Heritage Scholarship
Awarded to students who have a work/volunteer history with an AUC graduate.
AUC's Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships on a weekly basis. If you have questions or further documentation to submit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full cost of tuition – one-time award for first semester
Application Deadlines & Award Dates
September 2018 Application Deadline: 7/30/2018
September 2018 Final Award Date: 8/17/2018
- Minimum undergraduate overall GPA of 3.0
- Hold an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s level)
- 1 letter of recommendation from an AUC graduate, specifically outlining your involvement with the graduate
- Personal essay on the following topic: How has your experience with an AUC alumnus/alumna positively impacted your personal or professional development?
- Hold an offer of admission to AUC
- This scholarship is open to incoming students only
Required documentation can be provided via email at email@example.com or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
880 SW 145th Avenue, Suite 202
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Note: Though AUC's Scholarship Committee will review award applications as they are received, this scholarship will only be officially awarded to applicants who hold an offer of admission to AUC.
Apply for the Scholarship
We respect your privacy and will never sell your information to a third party. Completing and submitting this form provides consent without obligation for AUC to call, text, and/or email you about your education by automated means or prerecorded messages at the number and/or email address you provide.