MERP Success Scholarship
At American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC), our curricula and philosophy are rooted in collaboration and community — and so are MERP’s. We also believe that accessible medical care starts with equitable access to medical education. That’s why AUC is proud to offer our MERP Success Scholarship to incoming students that have successfully completed the MERP program. Details are below.
- Completion of MERP with a 70% grade or higher
- Matriculation to AUC for the MD program
Criteria to maintain scholarship
- Continuous enrollment in MD program
- Satisfactory academic progression; if a semester must be repeated, the tuition discount would not be applied for the repeated semester. Tuition discount resumes upon progression to subsequent semesters.
- Scholarship awards ranging from $18,500 to $55,000
- Actual award amount determined by MERP grade
- Allocation of scholarship money will be spread out evenly between semesters 3-10 of the MD program
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
880 SW 145th Avenue, Suite 202
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027