Alumni Heritage Scholarship
Covering the full cost of tuition for first semester, this scholarship is awarded to students who have a work/volunteer history with an AUC graduate.
- Hold an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s level)
- 1 letter of recommendation from an AUC graduate, specifically outlining your involvement with the graduate
- Personal essay on the following topic: How has your experience with an AUC alumnus/alumna positively impacted your personal or professional development?
- Hold an offer of admission to AUC
- This scholarship is open to incoming students only
Full cost of tuition – one-time award for the first semester
APPLICATION DEADLINES & AWARD DATES
May 2023 Application Deadline: 11:59 PM Eastern Time 4/21/23
May 2023 Final Award Date: 4/28/23
Required documentation can be provided via email at email@example.com or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
10315 USA Today Way,
Miramar, Florida, 33025
Note: Though AUC's Scholarship Committee will review award applications as they are received, this scholarship will only be officially awarded to applicants who hold an offer of admission to AUC.