Alumni Heritage Scholarship
Covering the full cost of tuition for first semester, this scholarship is awarded to students who have a work/volunteer history with an AUC graduate.
AUC's Scholarship Committee reviews applications and awards scholarships on a weekly basis. If you have questions or further documentation to submit, please email [email protected].
Full cost of tuition – one-time award for first semester
Application Deadlines & Award Dates
January 2020 Application Deadline: 11:59 PM Eastern Time 12/20/2019
January 2020 Final Award Date: 12/27/2019
- Hold an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s level)
- 1 letter of recommendation from an AUC graduate, specifically outlining your involvement with the graduate
- Personal essay on the following topic: How has your experience with an AUC alumnus/alumna positively impacted your personal or professional development?
- Hold an offer of admission to AUC
- This scholarship is open to incoming students only
Required documentation can be provided via email at [email protected] or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
880 SW 145th Avenue, Suite 202
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Note: Though AUC's Scholarship Committee will review award applications as they are received, this scholarship will only be officially awarded to applicants who hold an offer of admission to AUC.